Are You a Regional Representative in the DFW Area? Want to Join the Dallas/Fort Worth
Admissions Regional Network?
If you meet our membership criteria below, please email DARN at [email protected] for more details!
Per our By-Laws, membership in DARN is institutionally based. In order to become a member of DARN you must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Member institutions must have a regional position based in the greater DFW area*.
2. Member institutions cannot have their main campus located in the greater DFW area*.
3. Representative’s residence must be in the greater DFW area* and they must work out of their home or at a university sponsored regional center.
4. Representative must be a full-time employee of the institution they represent.
5. Member institutions and/or representatives must be members of either the Texas Association for College Admission Counseling (TACAC) or National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC).
*Greater DFW area is considered to be the following counties – Wise, Denton, Collin, Hunt, Delta, Rockwall, Parker, Palo Pinto, Tarrant, Dallas, Kaufman, Erath, Ellis, Navarro, Somervell, and Johnson.